Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

seriously, this is why I hate MM

what the fuck...
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickie-Ryan
are you kidding i looooooooove your work i would be honoured to have the opportuity i would like to ask would you also be interesed in shooting my girl goup and i ? let me know
p.s sorry for the late responds i hardly log into mm


xxxxxxxx@ymail.com
(xxx)xxx xxxx


Misha Mikhaylov
11/29/09 8:44 PM (Message read)
Mickie, thanks so much for the rexponce, but i am leaving the country in 9 days until mid February. Id like to keep the offer standing, so when I am back in LA you will be the first on my list!


Mickie-Ryan
12/04/09 11:40 AM
please call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont want to loose this opportunity!!!


Misha Mikhaylov
12/05/09 5:38 PM (Message read)
I will call you when I am back. You are the first on the list


Mickie-Ryan
12/07/09 8:55 AM
okie=) (fingers cross)


Misha Mikhaylov
03/07/10 10:41 PM (Message read)
I'm back!
shoot?


Mickie-Ryan
03/08/10 1:16 PM
of course are you free sometime next week?


Misha Mikhaylov
03/08/10 1:22 PM (Message read)
i have a bunch of clients, but I may cut some space for you. I need several days to establish my next week schedule.

(1 MONTH LATER!)

Mickie-Ryan
04/07/10 8:40 PM
just saw this does ur offer still stand i was thinking edgy sexy pix with these beautiful ladies

(links)

Misha Mikhaylov
04/07/10 8:55 PM (Message read)
lol this was like a month ago
seriously...
anyway, I'd shoot you, like we talked about. any day will do just fine.


Mickie-Ryan
04/07/10 9:03 PM
im sorry=( so much has happened i just got my 3rd girl ...are you free tuesday evening? also we have another girl modelmayhem.com/lyladee but she's out of town til the 20th if ur interested in that also? up to you just let me know
xoxoxoxo what's your contact?
prettylittlemonsters@gmail.com


Misha Mikhaylov
04/07/10 10:45 PM (Message read)
MM is the best way to contact me. or email - mikhaylovphoto@gmail.com

So - upcoming Sunday works best for me. I can only shoot 2 girls at the same time, since some of my gear is in repair now.
Also - I am leaving LA yet again, and this time its for good. So if you would like to shoot with us (me and MUA and assistant) you got until Apr 29. But again this Sunday is king


Mickie-Ryan
04/07/10 11:08 PM
ok the point for this shoot is the 3 of us to interact together are you completely sure we can't squeeze one in? we're all 5'3 and under petite girls let me know if not no worries i guess we can take seperates but if its possible that'll be great=)


Mickie-Ryan
04/07/10 11:09 PM
will we receive a disk?


Mickie-Ryan
04/07/10 11:16 PM
i retouched all my images in my port if that matters lol...i can so you more of my work if you wish i make a living retouching so you wouldn't have to be afraid i can sign an agreement stating that i can only post approved images by the photographer if you would like... let me know thank you so much im so excited


Misha Mikhaylov
04/08/10 12:14 AM (Message read)
that's cute

- no image retouching - that's off limits to the models. (bam!) lol
- I've been doing that for much longer than photography (Vogue, Maxim, you name it)
-If you 'd like to retouch - get a cam and some models ))) jk


As for the pics - no disks - 3 or 4 images per girl tops. Though (not to sound cocky but ) you will get some higher end pics for your port.
THe more girls, the more images I'll have to work on. It's up to you.

lemme see those models again, please.


Misha Mikhaylov
04/08/10 12:16 AM (Message read)
so... this Sunday?


Mickie-Ryan
04/08/10 1:06 AM
thats totally fine ... when do you usually give back images?

modelmayhem.com/misscharliepearl
modelmayhem.com/missdominicanrep
and me

the look is glam edgy sexy....

we need one image each girl and whatever you are willing to do left with the 3 of us together... what size can we expect? i would like to hang this up poster size ..

yes sunday please send us location and time



Misha Mikhaylov
04/08/10 2:05 AM (Message read)
- first link is broken so... can't see the girl
- Ashley is cool

I guess it's just you two. 3 is a bit too much to deal with for now. and... makeup will take FOREVER for the 3 of you.


- Sunday is good. Let's meet at 12:30pm

ADDRESS - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that's where I live and that's were well check out your clothes.

- the look - can you try to bring something Alien like, futuristic and we will be shooting some superpowers inspired editorial.

As for the images - I work EXTREMELY fast. Literally, sometimes you can have your pics on the same day. Usually it will take me 48 hours. But I work super fast, cause I have no life )

size of photos - 2100px on the long side - (350dpi.) Could be larger. (max is 4000px on the long side) so , yes poster size - you will have

You will be required to sign a model release, which is a standard procedure, BEFORE the shoot.

Wardrobe
----------------

- NO black fabric that ABSORBS light. Only shiny stuff (like leather - not like sparkled things)

- No pure whites
-No jean shorts and jeans
-no tshirts
-no busy prints

yes to -

extravagant dresses,
lingerie,
long leather coats,
super bright colors,
Super high heels,
ballerina skirts,
weird stuff,
spandex, preferably bright colors (like 7.99 in ANY TJ maxx)

basically something that you will not have the guts to wear out.
Something extraordinary. I've got TONS of ordinary clothed pics. This has to benefit me as a photographer too, remember?
If Everything is totally terrible - there's a TJ MAXX down the street, but I don't think it will go that far, though it happened before. lol








Mickie-Ryan
04/08/10 4:54 AM
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1326777


Mickie-Ryan
04/08/10 4:55 AM
ok great!


Mickie-Ryan
04/08/10 5:59 AM
it has to be the 3 of us its the point of the shoot for sunday if we do indivisuals first im thinking make-up will be finished by the time the 3rd girl shoots so no time will be lost ...let me know


Misha Mikhaylov
04/08/10 9:50 AM (Message read)
Wait wait... The point of the shoot is for me to test you (alone) as a model. As of lately, my port is pretty full. What you are asking is this: try and shoot three amateur models that i have never even seen, who i am not sure have any experience at all, and shoot them all on one day, and that would be tfp? Heres the deal: as i said, i have limited gear and theres not enough lighting that i can take to even make it work for the three of you. I will shoot all three of you at a studio sometime next week (maybe) but first, i have to take a look at what you can do. 3 models is a huge undertaking. Two i can deal with, but dont forget that it was just you alone initially. Now... Think about it, and meanwhile i ll see what i can do as well.
P.S- have you thought about tha wardrobe that completely matches?


Mickie-Ryan
04/08/10 10:15 AM
yes we all have access to the worerobe that is required...if you wanted to just shoot me alone thats fine but i need group images right now ...i thought you underdstood that when i sent you the links to the other models if you are not interested that is totally fine but i thought you were....you don't have to shoot us as a group i can contact you at a later date if you are only interested in shooting solo images with me. thank you for your time...


Misha Mikhaylov
04/08/10 10:48 AM (Message read)
Well, group images are great but it takes at least one go-see for me to decide. Heres the deal. I can invite some photographers with more lights and gear so all three of you can have all the fun in the sun. I cant tell you how and when you will get your pics, since this will turn into a photo party for the whole day:) i also can guarantee the quality only regarding my own work. I hope it us understandible. Mickie, it is all up to you.


Misha Mikhaylov
04/08/10 10:58 AM (Message read)
to make this long story short

(not to sound bitchy)

- if you want to shoot - ok but it will be just you and 1 other model (any girl that you mentioned will do)

- if not - than I can't help you

TFP shoots are for the photographers' vision and for a model to pose and get the shots for the port.
Everything else has rates.

again, I don't mean to sound bitter, but that's just how it is.


Mickie-Ryan
04/08/10 11:13 AM
as a model this is tfp/tfcd for me also. In my opinion the model is just as important as a photographer. I'm also not getting any income from this shoot. i don't post all my images but i have about 150 images in my portfolio it's pretty full at this point as well .For a model to have no say so i totally disagree with that. i bring a lot to the shoot that other models can't produce. i beleive the model and photographer should agree on concepts/themes/vision in tfp/tfcd no one should just be a puppet. thank you for your time but considering you can't shoot the 3 of us i have to pass. If i have time for solo projects i can contact you at a later date if not then my apologises for wasting any of your time. Thank You


Misha Mikhaylov
04/08/10 11:49 AM (Message read)
best of luck to you in finding somebody to better suit your modeling needs.



I mean... really... what.the.fuck.

3 comments:

  1. WTF?
    Her loss maybe she can post some i-phone pics or find some crotch rubbing twit with a G9 to take her snaps.
    Been following you for awhile on POTN, love your work and really enjoy your blog.
    Fan

    ReplyDelete