Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting Together

Hey, this goes to all 2 people who read this blog and live in Cali:

I am leaving LA to go and shoot in Europe for about 5 months and most likely I'll never come back to this city (thank you, God, Satan, Buddha, Odin and Arnold!)

I'd like to invite anyone who is more or less interested in photography to hang out on any day, at anytime. Come to LAX area and bring your cam. I'll try to find a model or two and share whatever I know about shooting people as well as photographing them :D

so:

mikhaylov2@gmail.com

and unlike some of the motherfucking bastards that want to squeeze your last dollar, this informal, personal workshop will be FREE (no money!!) lol

The offer stands until Apr 30th. After that - I'Ll see ya in London, Moscow, St Petersburg, Athens and maybe Rome.

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment