Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

always bitter and unhappy

for some of you, who give a rats ass, it may seem that I am always bitter, unhappy and a just a grumpy old (not!) man. That I get some sort of sick pleasure of tearing someones work apart and that my ego is a size of Texas.
All I can say is - yeah you are fuckin' right about everything - now fuck off :)
lol

That's not ENTIRELY true.

If you'd like to hang out on this upcoming Sunday - I have a shoot that you are more than welcome to come to. There will be an amateur model that has never worked with me before. Imagine her surprise when she gets two (or three or eleven) sets of awesome photos!
Bring a light or a reflector. We will be shooting near LAX area.

Meeting time - 1pm at my place - 8655 Belford Ave. Los Angeles (the Madrid Apts)
call me at 812 327 7960
You will have an opportunity to participate in a shoot - so bring a cam.
I won't let you shoot my model all day long though, but I won't take all day long either. So... fair enough?
Again -
If you want to shoot all day long - get your own model (it can be a friend) and I'll tell you how to get a good shot if you so require. If you are nice to me I will let you use my Ranger (again, there will be a time limit)

Free free free - no money, no catch - just for fun - don't care for your dollars.

so...

7 comments:

  1. damn, I wish I lived near LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could! I live right here in Southern California, but I feel like I have a lot to work on before I can even attend a session like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so instead of learning from ppl you decide to stay home?
    suit yourself, but I just don't see any logic.
    I don't care about your level of photography. I am constantly learning too so we are in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misha man, nice initiative.
    RESPECT! Putting your time and effort like that, R E S P E C T !!!
    And Doc, DUDEEEEEEEEE?!?!?! I meen really DUDEEEEEEEEEE! Some people would pay Misha to be their friend for one day, hahahaha!!!
    If you are the same DocMike from POTN, I think it is your time to meet with Misha...Judging by your questions and posts, U should really do it! What you can do today don't leave for tmrw Doc, you will never be ready, always more to learn and more to prepare...I wish I have the chance you have Doc.
    P.S. Misha if you do something like this in Europe, I might seriously consider taking a weekend of and flying to wherever it is here in EU. cheaptickets.com hahhaa!
    Good luck Doc ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Ivo ))
    the funniest thing is that I am not doing this for promotion or money. I am leaving the town, so it is pointless from the "future money" point of view.
    it's up to people. I even posted this on POTN LA forum. not a single response. Go figure... and THIS is why I am leaving LA. it's all about the people here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish i would have checked out your blog sooner =(

    ReplyDelete