Followers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Marla's Perfect Night







Marla (band name MARLA)is a London and LA based musician/singer/composer/and now, with tons of confidence I will add "model" to the long list of her talents. While last night was not her first time in front of a camera, she absolutely blew me away with her artistic and expressive personality. It was so easy to work with her! Just set up and go! And she really went! Multititude of looks, sparkling personality left me with 500 shots with a 70% keeper rate. Really... what else a guy with a camera can wish for?!

These photos will probably be used to promote her next album which you will most likely hear about pretty soon.  My favorite song on there is Betty the Raver is still playing in my head! 

Lighting wise it was all very different but the ranger rx and the quadra were the saviors! There's also a natural light set.

No comments:

Post a Comment