Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Adriana



oday was Adriana's very first photoshoot and it was a "go-see" shoot with me as I am currently looking for models I can work with on a regular basis for various projects. Also, by the way, I am looking for some creative shutterbugs there, to pull together a small team for some greative togetherness... so if you are interested, dear SoCal peoples, holla. 
Anyway, we shot at 2 locations and these are the shots that we liked (we have 50 keepers overall but I don't have the editing prowess for that) 
It was miserably cold at the beach and we decided not to pretend and shoot a cool (cold) image. She is cold and she looks cold, hense the static pose. Small Quadra at the lowerst setting on a boom. bare

the second shot was a lot more complex. 
Ranger with Deep Octa - camera left and 9 feet up
Quadra is fill 
The sun happened to give off some orange pretty early in the day so we have some orange rim here. 

Adriana has tons to learn in terms of posing but her amazing personality and natural soft looks made it happen tonight. Overall I am pretty happy and as always, feel free to bash, praise, say hi or send me cookies. All of these will greatly improve my quality of life

No comments:

Post a Comment