Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Operation Cooperation






Wow, Sunday was a blast! My new photo friend Kurt came in with some Alienbees to shoot with models Nick and Andre. Kurt is a great guy and if you need a good deal on a monitor he is your guy (inside joke, sorry)

Andre who is a professional actor and dancer and I ended up working together for pretty much all day  and I have never worked with a model so creative and animate! Andre had all these amazing ideas, and I will tell you that for the first time ever I felt what it is like to work with a MODEL. No puppetier tricks, just hang in there and hope you are good enough to capture what this guy does. 

At the end of the shooting day Kurt and I decided to come up with a quick lighting concept and the toughest part was to take our harsh Californian high noon (2pm) sun into consideration. Under good circumstances it actually makes a pretty good rim light at f16 ;) 

anyway, look at the pics and see for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment