Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fashionably lost


This is the same Amalia model but the location is different, as well as pretty much the entire setup. I can't even say it was the same shoot. Same day, yes, but the rest... 
let me just say that this was the most challenging location and the shoot I have ever done to date. 
The place was really difficult to get to, being very deceiving how close it was. I sctatched the hell out of myself, while bringing the gear down into the dry creek bed. 
The model was almost in tears, trying to stand up in high heels, which we decided to remove from the set entirely, after 30 minutes of struggle. 
Technically this was the set of dragging the shutter and making sure the model is frozen in the time continuum. Lots of blurry shots in the beginning and about 20 minutes to find the right balance between the holy trinity of ISO, f stops and shuter speeds. I swear it reminded me of mixing a cocktail for some reason! We all needed a drink after this set. 
I am pretty happy with the results, considering the circumstances. My wife was a great support, being an awesome MUA, model's support hotline and a voice activated lightstand! Love her to pieces! 
Anyway, just one shot, sorry. More to come if I feel like it 

No comments:

Post a Comment