Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Klara - my new favorite model





Klara is from Otto Models. Wanted something she didn't have in her book yet. I hope she likes... 
One freakin' amazing model!! She is also a photographer so she knows what's going on in my poor head during a shoot. 

I love Dockweoler Beach and I've been wanting to shoot there for a while now. The only problem is that the airplanes there are so loud that by the end of the day you lose your voice trying to screwm the directions to the model... lol. I resorted to communicating in a more of a straght forward way (last pic) :)

Klara came back to our house and she as so cold that beach shoot that a nice hot tub was a must. Good thing we didn't pack the lights and the cameras away yet, so here's one from the set. It is just one (out of 50) that I had the time to retouch and retouching was the hardest part here, since fair skinned people tend to get very red and blotchy while sitting in a 130 degree water... one tough retouch, and no you can't see the before.

No comments:

Post a Comment