Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

stupid LA models...

Let me rave firstm since this is my blog and I could give a shit about what people think

So you know what... this is to you all LA models. you know who you are and you suck. You suck for not responding to TFP calls, you, bail, you are not serious, you skin is not clear. oooof... I can't believe how hard it is to get a model for a stupid little project. You either want money (never, unless you are well known), and none of you can shoot implied nudity... repressed sexuality of this country... Once on shoot - you can't model. I have to work VERY hard to get anything out of you...
no acting skills, no imagination AND you want to get paid for that? hell no!
ok I'm done - just had to get ot off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. Here I agree 100%. It's just not in LA, it's everywhere. I agree with the repressed sexuality of this country the human body is ART! Great post Mikhail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty pissed with LA "models" also. I just had one go on and on about how excited they were to shoot with me and responded immediately when i contacted her and then all of a sudden....nothing. I understand the motivation for TFP isn't as much as it is when there's money involved, but damn it, I'm not getting paid either and I'm not flaking. Its pretty damn annoying...

    ReplyDelete