Followers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Adriana






SO...so... what happens when you get stuck at your shoot and totally unprepared? I have shot this girl before and she really wanted to shoot again, though I new she has got some lack of experience and a very unusual face that looks amazing in real life and tough to get a good angle while holding a cam... I went into this not knowing what clothes she is bringing (some extremely limited choices), where we will be shooting (ended up close to where I live at the moment, right by LAX. That location SUCKS! I mean any location should work right? :) right. And I did remember my yesterdays post and kinda laughed at myself :)) We were restricted by the wind (the Octa or any light mod wouldn't just stay, hence - natural light shoot), the sun - which was everywhere at that time of day, EXCEPT the coolest (if that's possible) places to shoot at...
Anyway... So I went ahead and remembered some of the fashion photography that I have seen online lately, which was done on your most common streets. The framing was used to make the most out of the elements that were already present. We had 5 palm trees, A small crowd of kids, watching us, a black SUV and some building in the back...
I also was in a strange mood, thinking about everything BUT taking pictures that day. Lack of sleep after a productive Saturday I guess :)
Anyway, here's a little movie for ya :)
yes, I JUST now discovered that I have Movie Maker on my PC :) lol


PS - just got some responses from multiple forums that "the model is dressed in ugly stuff and "she is not that pretty"... what can I say -
go fuck yourself... please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment