Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Everything is falling apart


had this idea for a full out shoot, and decided to try it on one of the pics from the previous session.
I've seen some effects where a person is being blown into pixels, but this is a rather blown to pure molecules deal. I tried it via several techniques, and since I couldn't find any tutorials, I just had to improvise. There are some cool debris brushes online and what I did was -

Clone out parts of his body
Pick the debris brushes and clone ON the same body parts but near him, so the colors retain.
very easy, but this is of course is not complete at all. I am still figuring out (actually I know how to do it already) of how to make him more 3d in the parts where he is missing chunks of his body...
Anyway, I'll try this with my model that is coming in on Sunday. I hope she brings some pain meds lolol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment